Nvidia à geforce à gt 525m bit 2gb

10pinfvr

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2011
From a comparative analysis standpoint, I would appreciate any meaningful information that anyone could provide regarding the more salient difference(s) (i.e. advantages and disadvantages) of the Nvidia GEFORCE 525 1GB AND 2GB video cards.

I do NOT utilize or plan to utilize my laptop for games and therefore I'm uncertain as to whether or not there is sufficient benefit to the 2GB version to merit paying an additional $100+ for the additional 1GB.

However, if and when appropriate, I do anticipate the possibility of transferring/downloading video/data from the laptop to our much larger
64" 3D HDTV.

I apologize for my obvious lack of knowledge regarding this specific subject matter, but I am very interested in learning as much as possible, relative to this subject (i.e. my understanding from a brief statement on Wikipedia is that a 2GB version does not exist, but obviously if it is being offered by Dell computers, then I place little weight in the brief statement I read).

Thank you in advance for your patience, understanding and cooperation in providing a concise but comprehensive explanation for the paramount differences between the two versions of the products, versus the price differential, would be greatly appreciated.

Most Respectfully, P.C.H.

10pinfvr

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2011

Thank you very much for your expeditious and concise reply to my inquiry.

Although there may be some replies which provide a more expansive explanation, of the differences. your response immediately addressed the importance of the fact that to best utilize a proper interface between the TV and Laptop that the 2GB version would be necessary.

Once again thank you for your reply specifically addressing one of the issues of paramount importance to us, in our future use of a new laptop.

Sincerely, 10pinfvr