walt526

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2009
Would be even better if the package said something like:

"Sometimes the only way to get it to work is to blow on it a bit."

proxy711

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2009
[citation][nom]hawtgamer[/nom]whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a tick. Gamers get sex? No wai![/citation]
I get my Bone Zone on all the time man!

tharkis842

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2009
Lol, even if they're not so practicle, they're friggin hilarious! Bone Zone 2, The long end of Zelda (kinda creepy really), Donkey Schlong. Heck, i'd buy these just to show people!

stridervm

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2008
@hawtgamer

Well, generally console users are the one who's not getting it, but PC users are generally the ones who get the game. ;)

azconnie

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
Knowing about computers in general, I would worry about holes in the security. Ofcourse being marketed to people who buy stuff like this, I'm pretty sure there will be a lock up before any intrusions get through.

Interperate that as you may.

azconnie

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2009
[citation][nom]walt526[/nom]Would be even better if the package said something like: "Sometimes the only way to get it to work is to blow on it a bit."[/citation]

You realize the gorilla has the smalles penis to body ratio of any mammel right?

walt526

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2009
[citation][nom]azconnie[/nom]sorry walt 526, I hit yours instead of the comment from chickenhoagie. The thing needs to be more clear.[/citation]

No issue... although in any event I do find it somewhat disturbing that you have that little factoid so readily on hand. ;)

Strider-Hiryu_79

Distinguished
May 5, 2010
[citation][nom]stridervm[/nom]@hawtgamerWell, generally console users are the one who's not getting it, but PC users are generally the ones who get the game.[/citation]

Flipping off to crysis doesn't count.

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]azconnie[/nom]Knowing about computers in general, I would worry about holes in the security. [/citation]
Don't worry, these weren't made by Microsoft, so you're actually safe.

utengineer

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2010
[citation][nom]ct1615[/nom]selling video game condoms to gamers?? what idiot did the market research on this? your target audience buys one condom and they are set for life....it will never be used[/citation]
awesome. sad but true.

[citation][nom]@hawtgamer[/nom].....but PC users are generally the ones who get the game.
[/citation]
If true, they are not getting the hot ones. I work with many PC gamers, and of the few who have passed 3rd base.....well, let me be polite and describe their girls as Cookie Monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.