Cd does not have enough space

celeste-53

Distinguished
Dec 2, 2011
Hello,
I am trying to copy a potentially unreadable damaged disk to another cd and they are both the same size but I am getting an error message that the disk is too small to copy to . Is there a work around for this I am trying to recover a lap top and am trying to copy the recovery disks. thanks
Celeste

Solution
why not copy it to your hard drive or a flash drive first--just to see if you can actually copy it or if its too damaged

if its scratched and wont copy most dvd rental shops have a machine that polishes the scratches out

think the last time i had it done in my local blockbuster they only took about £3

might be a stupid question but are you sure its a cd and not a dvd--if you cant copy it how do you know how

much data is on there?

mcnumpty23

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2011
why not copy it to your hard drive or a flash drive first--just to see if you can actually copy it or if its too damaged

if its scratched and wont copy most dvd rental shops have a machine that polishes the scratches out

think the last time i had it done in my local blockbuster they only took about £3

might be a stupid question but are you sure its a cd and not a dvd--if you cant copy it how do you know how

much data is on there?

Solution