Showing a Red x Mark on the battery icon in the tatkbar ..So, plz suggest soluti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mehbu Shereef

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011
hi.....

I bought a Acer Aspire 4333 model laptop on 23/09/2010..,I am very satisfied with my Acer Laptop. But Now Showing a red X mark on the battery icon in Taskbar. and showing a message as “Consider Replacing your Battery”. I don’t know what happened , there is no any problem in charging.

So,please suggest solution for this problem

regards:

Mehbu Shereef

mehbu.shereef113@gmail.com

Solution
Hi,
This is probably a case of bad battery; you probably need to replace it.
This is a normal phenomenon for a Li-ion battery (the type you have) to malfunction after 12-24months of use, depending on the battery quality and how the user treated it.

Here is a nice mini article I came across which helps to explain when to replace the battery
When to replace your laptop battery?

unksol

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
hows your battery life off the charger? have you noticed a signifigang drop?

one thing to try is drain it all the way down till it shuts off, then fully charge it to recalibrate the battery. you might also check if Acer has a battery test program, up has one for my laptop

fortuna

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2011
Hi,
This is probably a case of bad battery; you probably need to replace it.
This is a normal phenomenon for a Li-ion battery (the type you have) to malfunction after 12-24months of use, depending on the battery quality and how the user treated it.

Here is a nice mini article I came across which helps to explain when to replace the battery
When to replace your laptop battery?

Solution

gouse22

Honorable
Jan 4, 2013

Solutions :-

simply update with SP1 pack win7, and there will be option avilable to untick the issues.. thanks...........

belive in LAPNOSYS.in

Status
Not open for further replies.