Holding iPhone 4 With Your Hand Blocks Reception

Status
Not open for further replies.

djcoolmasterx

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2007
HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]djcoolmasterx[/nom]HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA[/citation]
HAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHHAA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I love how 'innovative' Apple is. No longer can you use your hands on your touch phone UNLESS YOU BUY AN ACCESSORY.

I guess 'holding' our phone needs approval now eh?

Rhynn

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2006
Holding the phone blocks reception!?! You -must- buy our aftermarket case. Hahahahahahahahah...well done Mr. Jobs, well done indeed.

G

so let me get this....
they made the mistake, and they want us to pay for it?

G

It's not even a complete "case." Apple definitely new about this. It's the only case they're selling on their site. Wack!

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
[citation][nom]greenbuck[/nom]Do I smell a recall?[/citation]

I don't, instead see Apple asking people to "Hold their phones differently"

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
lol "we've found that people don't actually like holding their phone in their hand, especially not when making calls. at Apple, we don't waste time on features that most people won't even use, we prefer to focus on quality and making everything as simple as possible"

djcoolmasterx

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2007
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]I don't, instead see Apple asking people to "Hold their phones differently"[/citation]

The scary thing is, you are probably right.

aletoil

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
$29 bucks? And idiots STILL buy this stuff? I cannot understand how you can support a company that will bend you over any chance they get. $29 for a rubber band...

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]I don't, instead see Apple asking people to "Hold their phones differently"[/citation]
I'm sure they'll buy into it if they're told to 'think different'. I myself think normally, and I use my hands to grasp a touch based handheld device~

hons

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
No worrys!!! We can fix all of the problems in next version (iPhone 4Gs). All you need to do is to buy the new one!!! It will come out in 3 months. (Wait in line in front of our shops NOW!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.