Solved! Acer aspire 7551-7422

DHM

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2011
why does the keyboard not function properly with 'a' and 't' keys? I have gone through all settigs foor the keyboard. As you can see, what I type is no ctually what is rgistred onn screen and/or document. In order to type correctly, I have to type very slow and usually one key stroke a a time.

Solution
Check the keyboard config in control panel (it the start menu go to the search bar and type "keyboard" then click on it when it found it). It may be configured so that you have to type slowly to get each letter to register. Setting it slow is useful when you do a lot of errors when typing (I do so many errors that I need to correct every few words ^^). Your setting might be set too slow for you.

MrBig55

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2011
Check the keyboard config in control panel (it the start menu go to the search bar and type "keyboard" then click on it when it found it). It may be configured so that you have to type slowly to get each letter to register. Setting it slow is useful when you do a lot of errors when typing (I do so many errors that I need to correct every few words ^^). Your setting might be set too slow for you.

Solution