Star Wars: Force Unleashed II - Lightsaber Action!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigahertz20

Distinguished
Oct 30, 2009
WTF, I thought you could edit messages on here by clicking on "Read the comments on the forums" then clicking on the edit button on your message. I don't see any edit button on the post and yes I am logged in. The only time I want to edit a post and it's not working, ******* great.

Moderator edit: cool it on the language.

frye

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
Gigahertz20, you can't edit comments on Tom's Guide, only Hardware.

Anyways, the video looks awesome. Hope the gameplay lives up to it.

G

What a kick in the nuts for all the SW fans.
The force shouldn't be this powerful, Jedi isn't a god and not supposed to have godlike powers.

They simply ruined it for me.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Axiel, you may want to read more into the star wars universe outside of the movies.

the Jedi portrayed in the new trilogy are weak because of the stagnated order, and of course in the original trilogy because they are old or still in training.

Anyways, i loved the first game. the story is what made it, and im worried this will ruin everything. since the first was canonical with the SW history, this doesn't really add up. Hopefully it will turn out well though.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
[citation][nom]Axiel[/nom]What a kick in the nuts for all the SW fans.The force shouldn't be this powerful, Jedi isn't a god and not supposed to have godlike powers.They simply ruined it for me.[/citation]

Clearly the Force is weak with this one.

zmbcat

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
Gota love how those clone soldiers are so clumsy stupid and inacurate, they are supposed to be clones of some super soldier, meh -.-

Tuguz

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2010
The trailer was great, I might agree that they were no match for him. This takes away the suspense and allows for less stylish kills.(Sphere explosion Vs impressive moves and skills)

He needs much stronger enemies :p

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
Along with what everyone else has said. When 3' high furry bears can wipe out a "super soldier" army, the empire needs to re-evaluate its army.

They need to slow down on the God Mode for force bearers... getting close to jumping the Rancor on this.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
Ok so he's strong. Troopers and robots are no match. So where is the challenge? Only jedi knights... that's fun. What else, can he take down a spaceship? Destroy a planet with his fists? Why didn't he just kill Vader as it seems like he is far more powerful than Vader.

carlhenry

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
i think he's not "that" godly as one might think. the star wars has been reanimated from simple sword fights (ep 4-6) to jumpy artsy and awesome saber duels (ep 1-3). just imagine luke having a reanimation, and of course vader, and then compare this "fictional" guy of the star wars universe to them. vader might pour a lightning storm versus his throwback lightning fingery tips. now that is godly.

Status
Not open for further replies.