Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg Hates His New iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcainumbro

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2009
Not a surprise he switched, and right before the new launch...the guy already proved himself to be an idiot several times.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
Somebody needs to tell the world that the iPhone sucks. This guy may be bad at managing facebook, but at least he's in a position where people will listen ... somewhat

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Sounds to me like he has more of a problem with AT&T than he does with his iPhone. Not surprised there.

And why he didn't just wait until iPhone 4 is beyond me.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
Jane, usually your articles are a pleasure to read - but sorry to say this one is rather trashy. Where did you get the "hate" thing from? I didn't see him writing anything close to 'hating' the iphone. This article is rather beneath you Jane.

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
[citation][nom]polly the parrot[/nom]So now iPhone users are dumb-fucks?[/citation]
Most hardcore Apple fans are. Many Apple fans actually believe the myth that it was Apple that started the PC industry because they're too lazy to do proper research.

doron

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
It's almost hard to believe that Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg didn't have an iPhone before now but apparently he didn't.

Ah women.. Buying and eating tons of unnecessary stuff (clothes, chocolate, gadgets) without really caring if it's really needed or not. Thank god one of the biggest CEO's in the world is at least a little bit rational and practical.

doron

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
And I'm not saying the iPhone isn't good, it's just not meant for everyone and not suited for all needs.. It's a great smartphone for sure but people are acting as if it's the world's 8th wonder for crying out loud.. Therefore I really can't tell why you're so surpirsed there Jane..

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
The guy is a bazillionare and he still has to bang out emails on his blackberry (or other smartphone of choice?) That's what minions are for!!! Mark, you can afford it; go pay someone $100k a year to do your bidding. If you don't know of any worthy applicants hit me up on facebook!

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
And seriously, he is just suffering from gadget fatigue. If he had an iPhone and switched to Blackberry (unless living next door to Steve Jobs means he is in the reality distortion field too) he would probably have made a snarky post to the effect of

"Got a Blackberry this week. This weekend, got miffed that there were no good fart apps, had to buy a holster to prevent my jeans from getting a hole in them, and went nuts trying to figure out what that little key with all the dots on it does."

scuba dave

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
[citation][nom]techguy378[/nom]Most hardcore Apple fans are. Many Apple fans actually believe the myth that it was Apple that started the PC industry because they're too lazy to do proper research.[/citation]

I'd really like to know where your basing that load of hogwash on. With sources.

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
just someone else realizing its a fisher price built, big colorful icons, only do one thing at a time, and do it poorly device.

that doesn't do anything well..just makes itself LOOK useful and entertaining.

I play with a friends iphone whenever he comes over trying to eventually see the attraction to one, I just cant. I truly can not see the draw to it. other than "it looks big and friendly" appeal it has on people to buy it.

Sykar

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
So, are Tom's gonna do more pieces like these? Gates doesn't like his mouse, he'll get himself a new one? Or, Sony CEO doesnðt like his sony television and fired some employees?

Status
Not open for further replies.