Is PackardBell Easynote TK11 good?

naxster

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2009
Hi guys i wanted to buy a notebook before and i still want... but since i saw this computer at the same price as the notebook (Acer aspire one D255e) i thought for my self... isn't this better?

And i know that the battery life on the notebook is much better since there is no CD/DVD drive and all kinda stuff a laptop has...

However my question is how is: is worth to buy this (PackardBell Easynote TK11) over the netbook?

How long is the battery life approximately on the laptop?

It's got a AMD C-50 APU so I think you're better off calling it a 'big 'Netbook'. It's a very low powered CPU. It does have decent HD 6250 integrated graphics.
It does all the usual 'Netbook tasks, just in a bigger package and with a DVD drive and a 1366x768 LCD screen. Aspire One D255e has a 1024x600 screen.

AMD C-50 Bobcat CPU review

Battery life; both the Aspire One D255e and Easynote TK11-BZ-007 have six cell batteries - but they don't list the watt hour spec for those batteries.
Reviews say the Aspire One D255e lasts eight hours.

There is no info on the PackardBell website and there are no TK11-BZ-007 reviews that I could find. Without knowing the watt hour rating of the battery there isn't any way for me to estimate how long the TK11-BZ-007 will run on batteries. If it happens to be the same battery on the Aspire One D255e it won't last as long with a larger, more power hungry 15" 1366x768 LCD screen.

Worth 200kr more? Thats your call.

naxster

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2009

Thanks WR2 for your time to look it up :)

TRENDING THREADS