Solved! Need help picking out a laptop

cia24

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2010
1. What is your budget? No more then 1500$

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15 inch only

3. What screen resolution do you want? The lower the better so gpu can work better like 1440 or so

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? I have a 7000$ dekstop;D

5. How much battery life do you need? 1-3 hours full load

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Medium to high

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? School work

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) 320gb and up

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. Only trust us sites, falcon,sager,newegg,xotic pc

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? Need it to last as least 3-4 years

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need Would like a blu ray but dont need it

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. I really dont want a Asus....

13. What country do you live in? USA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I like some msi but they seem very over priced for what they are, i would prefer older dual gpus like 285m's or 4870's

Solution
That's a good laptop. I normally recommend Asus for gaming. But since your looking for a 15", The G53 wouldn't be such a good deal because they still use the 460m...

I'd go with the Sager.

What are the specs of that desktop? :)

hpfreak

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2010
That's a good laptop. I normally recommend Asus for gaming. But since your looking for a 15", The G53 wouldn't be such a good deal because they still use the 460m...

I'd go with the Sager.

What are the specs of that desktop? :)

Solution