EA Sports Making Facebook Game, FIFA Superstars

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonspur

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
Considering its the most popular sport in the world i think they are making a good move. Wouldnt be surprised to see them have other sports in the coming years.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]smithereen[/nom]When I read the title, I thought there was going to be an EA Game about Facebooking.[/citation]
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Same.[/citation]

Hopefully it's clearer now, thanks!

jomofro39

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2009
EA needs to focus on continually improving the real FIFA. Only this year did it finally incorporate realistic team dynamics, and they need to improve even more with commands such as check to and cutting runs, bending runs etc. Don't get me wrong, I love the franchise, been playing it all for ages, and this year was the best by far, I want them to continue their march of progress!

wonspur

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
[citation][nom]jomofro39[/nom]EA needs to focus on continually improving the real FIFA. Only this year did it finally incorporate realistic team dynamics, and they need to improve even more with commands such as check to and cutting runs, bending runs etc. Don't get me wrong, I love the franchise, been playing it all for ages, and this year was the best by far, I want them to continue their march of progress![/citation]

I liked the improvements from 09 to 10, i found that when teammates go for runs they tend to keep running into useless positions when i would rather have the standing still so i could use them to connect passes between players. fifa 11 is bound to have some awesome improvements.

G

Hope we don't need DX11 equipped graphics cards to play FIFA '11 (or what ever it'll be called) on FB.

rtfm

Distinguished
Feb 21, 2007
[citation][nom]wonspur[/nom]Considering its the most popular sport in the world i think they are making a good move. Wouldnt be surprised to see them have other sports in the coming years.[/citation]

I thought the most popular sport was fishing.

Nb. I don't like football or fishing :)

zeroabg

Distinguished
May 10, 2010
[citation][nom]decepticon[/nom]Does this mean that I can play it on one PC for free, but they'll charge me $10 to play from another PC?[/citation]

and theyll be calling you momentarily about the charge for the next breath you take...

RustyXshackleford

Distinguished
May 12, 2010
Forca portugal!! ganhar!! A cloud version separate from facebook would also be convenient considering facebook=300 million and people with internet access =>1 billion

Status
Not open for further replies.