Need Help choosing netbook

sa1nt

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Ok, so i'm helping my female friend to choose a notebook and despite my knowledge about IT I'm totally lost.
Because :
She wants small and light computer to check her e-mails and bla bla bla but the biggest issue is that she wants edit video with sonny vegas or simillar video editing software.
My first thought was that this is insane. From my point of view it's like saying I want to do heavy tasking with a netbook. Plus video editing with 11-13 inch screen is quite mental
to.
But despite my negative views i'm trying to find something. Because from my short experience with notebooks i felt comfortable using one macbookpro i sugessted Apple MACBOOK MC516RS but it's to heavy for her...( i think it's a matter of beauty )
So in general i'm looking Small,stylish and powerfull. Sorry that my post is as dazed and confuzed as i'm.

Hello sa1nt;

A 'Netbook is not at all suitable for any type of video editing.

Checking email, browsing online, social networking, light entertainment tasks like music and videos and light home office duties - those are the type of things a 'Netbooks can handle well.