How to download Acer webcam for windows 7

Honesty

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2011
i had a webcam but my system had a problem so i formatted the system, now i dont have the webcam on the system . Question how can i download for free Acer Aspire one webcam for free

Hello Honesty;

Let Windows 7 try and find the drivers for you.

Use Device Manager. In the Start Menu type device into the search bar. In the Control Panel section choose Device Manager.

Find your webcam device - probably in the Imaging Device category. Click on the small triangle to expand the section.

Right mouse click on the webcam and choose Update Driver Software. Use Search Automatically for an online search.

example:
c01602072.gif

ravipotti

Honorable
Jun 27, 2012
please show me how to install web cam drivers & where can we find the related drivers and also show me how to use it in windows 7

habib_02

Honorable
Jul 9, 2012

theopendoor105

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
I'm having the same problem with my windows 7 built-in webcam. I had problems with my computer so I got it fixed, but I noticed that it was returned completely uninstalled. It is absolutely NOWHERE to be found. How can I get my webcam back??

darlenesigel

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
Go to Acer's support website and locate your laptop model, there you'll find the official drivers. Download them and install manually.