Acer 7736g fn button not working

fmose617

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2010
I have an acer 7736g and the fn button has stopped working entirely, along with the esc button . the laptop is about one year old and in good condition apart from this. Any ideas would be gratefully received and experimented with.

SOLARISPART2

Honorable
May 9, 2012
I have an acer and the fn button has stopped working entirely, along with the esc button . Any ideas would be gratefully received and experimented with.

PROBLEM SOLVED ....... END TO FN BUTTON PROBLEM!!!!!!! IN ACER ASPIRE

nAME ANTHONY RAHUL GOMES U CAN FIND ME IN FACEBOOK....

ACTUALLLY THE fN BUTTON DONT WORK BUT ALL DA BUTTONS DO CAUSE SOMETIMES WHEN WE OPEN DA LAPTOP WE FORGET TO PUT DA KEYBOARD WIRE STRIP PROPERLY OPEN IT N FIX IT PROPERLY ...SEE ALL UR WIRES R PUT PROPERLY OR U MIGHT HAV SOME OTHER PROBLEM TOOO..... CHECK ALL DA CABLES N PUT IT PROPERLY AGAIN I REPEAT.....I KINDA TOO ABT 4- 5 HRS TO CURE THIS PROBLEM TIME WASTED APROX 5-6 HRS ....LOOKIN FOR SOFTWARE N LAUNCH MANAGER .....JUS FOLLOW WATEVEVER I HAV WROTE IT WILL HELP U N OPEN UR KEYBOARD N CROSS CHECK IF DA CABLES R PUT PROPERLY ......I NEVER WASTED TIME WRITTIN STUPID COMENT PEACE......IF THIS HELPS U SEND ME GIFTS OR USE DHL OR UPS SERVICE TO SEND ME GIFTS .....PEACE !!!! BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!