Graphic card hardware for packard bell laptop

memowad

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2010
hi
i have a packardbell lap top was working normal then the screen begin to show only blue lines , some of my friends told me that is the problem in the graphic card ,but i installed windows 7 copy again then the labtop work normal 2 day then he wrote on the screen that maybe the system need some updates or in you had installed new hardware you should disconect it , and then the windows does,nt boot more only show blue lines in screen , l hope you can help me ,even my english language is bad
thanks

G

There was a case 2 years ago about faulty Nvidia GPU which over-heated and the screen would go fuzzy. The solution was to send the laptop for repairs or download some temporary patch...

Coming back to your question. When Windows boots for the first time, it uses some generic driver (i.e. not the real graphics driver) and this is why it is telling you to download the real thing so you can get the best experience (if you contact Packardbell or go to their website, you will find the graphics driver for your laptop). So try this first.

Also, if you find it hard to explain things, then contact Packard Bell customer care in your country. It will be much easier for them to deal with you.