Mac Fan's Imagination Makes MacBook 3D Concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
This is news in any shape or form? It looks like the author of the article is just using a fake advert created by a random on the internet to take the mickey out of Apple for no apparent reason.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
LOL, I love these Rico articles. Their hilarious in some parts and are interesting. I loved the title and the comment he made about the cards slots and Apple. Too bad its JUST HIS IMAGINATION. Lol, I can post on some random site that I created a laptop that doesnt need a battery and it might get posted here. Still an interestinf article.

G

you nerds are funny. iPad is flying off the shelves and what do you guys say? apple suxors, pc roxor!! no. YOU suxors, APPLE WINS. go cry emo overclockers.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
Pretty good layout. I envy the mind that created this. I used to be like that and lost the vibe for doing such things. I guess I am getting... old. Fanboys suck.

thackstonns

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2008
[citation][nom]all of you are nerds[/nom]you nerds are funny. iPad is flying off the shelves and what do you guys say? apple suxors, pc roxor!! no. YOU suxors, APPLE WINS. go cry emo overclockers.[/citation]

Yep apple wins. Thats why they have 4percent of computer market share. Quit trolling.

gpace

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2010
New! 3D enabled screen! Only doubles the price of the laptop and does not include glasses!

SD card slot and extra USB port only $100 each!

the associate

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2008
[citation][nom]all of you are nerds[/nom]you nerds are funny. iPad is flying off the shelves and what do you guys say? apple suxors, pc roxor!! no. YOU suxors, APPLE WINS. go cry emo overclockers.[/citation]

I'm sorry, but what does an ipad have to do with a laptop?
And no one even claimed the stupidities you just rambled about...so like someone said above, quit trolling.

Hingeless joint = cool, the price tag won't be :)

kennyforgames

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
I hope watch too much 3D image with that glass wont give you crosseye problem. I love 3D movies. but not 3D while am typing. listening, reading, and browsering, forget about it. is another madfanboy superior vision idea.

digiex

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2009
Just imagine people what this would do, specially running 3D modeling program like AutoCAD, it would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS