Using Acer 7740G Modem connecting to Internet

Extermy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
I am trying to figure out how to use the internal modem of the Modem to connect to the internet. On the other hand I have also attempted to install a Huawei E220 modem, but I keep on getting a message it cannot install, it does not find some VBA software and the process stops - With another USB stick modem (K3565), but this process also stops halfway with message that the installation was interupted - I need some urgent assistance

G

It would probably help if you can get a handle on the terminology here and (if necessary) put up a new post.

Huawei is a cellphone network type modem. You need to speak to your cellphone provider if they supplied it. Or the retailer who sold it to you.

Because, according to your text, Huwaei install software is either lacking something or you are trying to install it on a different version of Windows than it's intended for.

If the "internal modem of the Modem" you refer to is an internal wireless adapter in the laptop, that is different technology, designed to connect to a home-type 802.11 wifi system.