School/Light Gaming Laptop

iokau

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
1-Budget: Roughly $800. Lower the better, of course.

2- Screen Size:15.6 inch

3- Resolution:Any

4- Portable or Desktop replacement: Portable

5_How much battery life do you need?
3+ hours.

6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? Games like World of Warcraft and League of Legends on High/Medium

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
Mainly just typing and internet browsing, aka research, for school.

8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?
Around 320gb

9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
I'm most familiar with Newegg and Amazon, but really doesn't matter.

10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?
For as long as possible.
11_What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
As long as it can read CDs I'm happy.

12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Brands really don't bother me that much, but I'd rather not get a Dell/Gateway because I hear they come with lots of bloatware. I'd rather not deal with that.

13_What country do you live in?
United States.

14_Please tell us any additional information if needed.

I'll be taking this to class nearly every day, so the lighter the better.

-Thank you in advance,
Iokau.

Edit: While looking around I found these two,
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6420884&csid=ITD&body=MAIN#detailspecs
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6451064&csid=ITD&body=MAIN#detailspecs

What do you guys think?

Solution
Yes that's also great and has a more powerful VGA than the Sager model i posted, the only downside is its CPU,but you can't get any better laptops(with a better or similar VGA)in your price range.