Solved! Acer Aspire 5734Z-4836 Speaker Issue

PEB_42

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2010
Hello,
Has anyone had a problem with the Acer Aspire 5734Z--4836 speakers?

Playing a CD with the speakers and Windows Media volume wide open the audio is very low and can only be heard on the left side!

PEB_42

Solution
This model Acer Aspire (5734Z-4836) only has ONE speaker on the left side of the case under the display. Even with the volume turned up all the way, you are never going to get good audio from this type of setup. However, use a headphone set (even one from you iPod is sufficient) and you'll get much better audio experience. To meet a $328 price point, some sacrifices had to be made. That's why only one speaker, two USB ports and no HDMI connector. I'd rather have the 3GB RAM and the 250 GB HDD than a full stereo sound system any day!

srohrbacher

Distinguished
Oct 14, 2010
This model Acer Aspire (5734Z-4836) only has ONE speaker on the left side of the case under the display. Even with the volume turned up all the way, you are never going to get good audio from this type of setup. However, use a headphone set (even one from you iPod is sufficient) and you'll get much better audio experience. To meet a $328 price point, some sacrifices had to be made. That's why only one speaker, two USB ports and no HDMI connector. I'd rather have the 3GB RAM and the 250 GB HDD than a full stereo sound system any day!

Solution

Bphoum

Distinguished
May 20, 2011

Reply: yes we have had a problem with that also and ours git a crack in the screen and we have no idea how cause we take care of our laptop its on our desk 24/7 we don't take it anywhere. So I don't recommend that laptop to anyone.