Usb will not reconize any devices but is working

bucksaver3

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010
Hello,I and my ISP are perplexed, my Toshiba Satellite USB will not reconize any device and we have did everything to try fixing and nothing works. HELP usb sierra wireless aircard cannot get out on laptop but unit works fine on desktop?? please if this happen to u and you found a fix please! let me know something Email me at bucksave3@yahoo.com I appreciate any help offered.

Twoboxer

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2008
Hard to help when you say you've done "everything". Odds are we'll suggest something you already did :)

So how about giving us a few scraps of information? Like what exactly have you tried?

bucksaver3

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2010

Ok we (I and the ISP consultant) removed and reinstalled aircard, we went into control panel and checked statis of the root usb plugs (statis was aircard plugged in stated the devise was unknown device). when u check properties everything was fine with the device, the current driver was correct. I am unable to get any of the 3 USB selections to reconise any devive tried plugging into all three usb selection on laptop at diffrent times and diffrent devises, statis was same, does not recconize device stated unknown device under the control panel ? Still confused :(