Emachine e525 turn synaptics touchpad on/off

Zeax82

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
Hello,
I have an emachine e525. I accidently pushed a couple of keys and shut my touchpad off, now I cannot figure out how toturn it back on, please help me!

kanjiah

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2010
The scroll funtion of my emachine E525 touch pad does not work any longer. I can use the touch pad just to move the pointer, but not to scroll anything. Please, can someone help me out?
Thanks in advance

G

mreynajr

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2011

function and F7 should do it.

if you need more help please contact me.

<mreynajr@gmail.com>

@mreynajr

G

three silver buttons above the keyboard , one on the left is for switching on and off the touchpad . if this doesnt work (simple as it may seem some people havent realised thats what this button is for ) then you must have deleted the drivers and must reinstall the synaptic pointing device drivers

Anonymous52

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2012
three silver buttons above the keyboard , one on the left is for switching on and off the touchpad . if this doesnt work (simple as it may seem some people havent realised thats what this button is for ) then you must have deleted the drivers and must reinstall the synaptic pointing device drivers

Awesome! Thank you so much as I've looked everywhere to try to figure out why the touchpad keeps turning off or on "magically" - I didn't realize I was hitting the silver key on the left of the power button~!

Rodschild

Honorable
Aug 31, 2012

Many thanks Annonymous.