Solved! free online help with emachine netbook problem

G

Hello,
when i power up the emachine netbook,only one third of the screen displays.i have no place to type anything and there is no response to any of the troubleshooting solutios . HELP

Solution
I assume that it boots all the way up, correct? It sounds like it could be an issue with the inverter or the graphics chip. If possible, you can go to e-machine's support site and update the graphics card driver to see if that helps. It could also be that the graphics chip was damaged by heat. You can test that by hooking it up to an external monitor via the VGA port. If it works and everything looks normal, chances are that it's the inverter.
I assume that it boots all the way up, correct? It sounds like it could be an issue with the inverter or the graphics chip. If possible, you can go to e-machine's support site and update the graphics card driver to see if that helps. It could also be that the graphics chip was damaged by heat. You can test that by hooking it up to an external monitor via the VGA port. If it works and everything looks normal, chances are that it's the inverter.

Solution