Processor for Notebook i7 720Qm, 820Qm or 920XM?

dorafatx

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2010
I sought, I sought and I didn't find a topic of processors for notebook that solved my curiosity and problem! Then I am making this here and I ask for his help. thank you immediately.... I Hope to be inside of the rules of the forum.

Am I configuring a new laptop and am I with a right one due to not finding many review on such in net.Minha doubts would be is worth the feather?

Intel i7 720qm (1,6mhz to 2,8mhz in I darken him/it boost)6mb of cache included price or the upgrade for:

Intel i7 820qm (1,73mhz to 3,06mhz in I darken him/it cache boost)8mb for u$ 400,00
or
Intel i7 920xm (2,0mhz to 3,2mhz in I darken him/it cache boost)8mb for u$ 900,00.

My use would be basically for image editors and video (no professional in the case the times) you love and multi tasks since I like to demand of my laptop a little!

at once Forced to all

Excuse my weak English but I am Brasileiro/Brazil :hello:

sidewinderx2

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2010

Do you mean running image editor (like Photoshop) + video editor (After Effects/Premiere) at the same time, or just image editor (Photoshop) + watching videos (Youtube/DVDs) at the same time?

None of those are worth the extra money,because the performance difference isn't huge,so stick with i7 720QM IMO