Headset $50 budget

valiantwolf

Honorable
Aug 18, 2012
I'm looking for a headset for $50 or less that has a decent microphone. I've been looking around a lot, but for every good review I see on a headset, there's a bad one to go with it, making it really hard to decide. My main requirement is that the mic is good without backround noise or feedback. I have no preferences on brands either, so anything goes.

Solution
you definitely want to find a model that has a better review rate than 50%, but don't get discouraged by one a few bad reviews if most of them are positive. There's always going to be people complaining about this and that. for $50 i'd say either the plantronics gamecom 780 or turtle beach Z2s. your options wont be too broad that low, but they're two decent headsets. best of luck my friend

audioranger

Honorable
Jan 17, 2013
you definitely want to find a model that has a better review rate than 50%, but don't get discouraged by one a few bad reviews if most of them are positive. There's always going to be people complaining about this and that. for $50 i'd say either the plantronics gamecom 780 or turtle beach Z2s. your options wont be too broad that low, but they're two decent headsets. best of luck my friend

Solution