PC/PS3-Speaker for around 100-150€ (135-200$)

G

Hello everybody,

to make it short. I moved to Taiwan. When it comes to such small sized speaker for your desk there are not that many companies to choose from. Back in Europe there were companies like Teufel, that offer some good products even for around 100€ but they ship only inside the EU. That is similar for many of the otherwise well knwon speaker producers. I would like to ask you which of those that I could get would be your choice. I should add that due to space limitations and avoiding trouble with my neighbours a 2.0 system would be my first choice. 2.1 would also be ok, but I doubt that I could use the subwoofer that much.

Creative GigaWorks T40 Series II
Bose Companion 2
Logitech Z623

Highly overprized here in Taiwan but still available:

Harman Kardon Soundsticks III

Main purpose is watching movies and gaming with PC and PS3 and listening to music from time to time.
So what would be your preference?

Thanks a lot in advance!

G

... I don't get you. Despite the fact that I got headphones and therefore asked for speakers, I also mentioned that there are only few of the better known comanies even available here and that I am searching for a 130 to 200$ solution. And you suggest Stax headphones? That is not helpful at all.

I know that the above speakers are not first choice speakers, but that is what is available and what makes sense in my current apartment.