Solved! Plz help with fps problem

G

Hey I have an Asus 650V gaming laptop. It's really good but lately whenever I play certain games (Left 4 Dead 2, ALien Swarm and Starcraft 2) the games run perfectly fine but then my fps drops very low, to like 2 or something but when I quit and the game or just go back to the main screen the fps goes back to normal. Really annoying when i have to leave online games. This computer isnt a year old yet and I was wondering if anyone knows whats wrong and can i do anything to fix it.

Solution
Have you tried updating the video card driver? If not, give that a try. If that doesn't do the trick, I would recommend using the laptop on a flat-hard surface to help with dissipating the heat, i.e. it sounds like it could be heating up during game play, which is why you are seeing a decline in your FPS.
Have you tried updating the video card driver? If not, give that a try. If that doesn't do the trick, I would recommend using the laptop on a flat-hard surface to help with dissipating the heat, i.e. it sounds like it could be heating up during game play, which is why you are seeing a decline in your FPS.

Solution