Bass Headphones

jordand77

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013
Hello everyone,i am looking for a good pair of bass headphones...
I'm listening to Drum & Bass ,Hardstyle and dubstep music.
I'm a newbie at choosing a headset thats why i need your help.
Im going to spend around 125 $.
Thanks

leonarfd

Honorable
Apr 13, 2012
In that rice range there is not much to choose.

But ill try.

Sony XB500, you need to buy it fast if you want it as the newer models are on the ear instead of over. Much and good bass, fun that you can pay 4times less than for beats and get something with better bass and that has mids and highs. just abit reccesed compared to the lows.

Sony XB600/XB800, on ear. The 800 is the best, but bigger. Looks much better that previous models 300/500/700. Same sound as the above but, they cost more and is on ear. And for me the before model was the best.

Beyerdynamic DT770 80ohm pro. More expensive so you need to stretch abit. This one require abit more power to get loud, but an mobile or laptop should be enough. Less bass than the sonys but more neutral. Some means they are abit fatiguing due to the highs and this differ from person to person. But overall a better can as its more detailed than the other Sonys.

Not much more to list that I can contribute with. Also you can get an Grado rs60i and mod them, like removing filters making vents to get more bass.

head-fi.org

Read here for more, lots of headphone entusiast like me.

jordand77

Honorable
Jan 10, 2013

Thx for answer,yeah after searching a bit i noticed that there's not much to choose from...
1st i looked for xb800 but after reading reviews (most of them on head-fi forums) i didnt like them.
Looked for xb700 ones, and i couldnt find any shop that sell's them :| that's really bad...
I have no ideea what to do now, i think it will be better to wait a bit and search more )