Hp pavilion 2173nr vs acer aspire 4740

ar2r

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2010
Guys i really need your opinion regarding this matter. Which is better the hp pavilion 2173nr or the aspire 4740?
i am planning to buy a laptop. I do not know how to choose. I prefer it as a gaming and for work laptop.
please help me in deciding this matter or any Suggestions or comments? plEASE HELP ME!!!!

tell me the cons of this laptops thanks!!!

Solution
I'd probably go with the HP, as it has the superior processor. However, depending on the type of games you want to play, I'd look at something with a dedicated graphics card. Con wise, I consider Acer to be far more reliable than anything HP puts out, so keep that in mind as well.
I'd probably go with the HP, as it has the superior processor. However, depending on the type of games you want to play, I'd look at something with a dedicated graphics card. Con wise, I consider Acer to be far more reliable than anything HP puts out, so keep that in mind as well.

Solution

ar2r

Distinguished
Jul 5, 2010
yea thanks, acer is more reliable. As far as i read threads regarding hp. HP really puts out.hey dude, Can you suggest an ACER which is mostly like the hp specs? budget of $800

TRENDING THREADS