Help choosing between two custom built laptops

G

After much searching I have narrowed down my future laptop to two custom builds. First let me outline how this laptop will be used. It will spend 95% of it's time on my lap so I wanted a 15" to 16" screen (I already have a 10" netbook and don't want a 17" or 18" brick). The primary uses will be web browsing, watching movies on netflix and dvd/blu ray, listening to music through rhapsody and light word processing (open office type stuff). I really wanted something with good internal speakers (don't flame me, I know there is no such thing) because I refuse to carry around external speakers or hook them up every time I want to use it. I also wanted something with enough power should I decide to do other than my primary list, so it is probably over powered for what I am using it for. Here are the specs and differences between the two:
Toshiba Satellite A660-BT2G22 w/16" screen & Sony Vaio VPCF1290X w/16.4" screen. Processor, i7-740QM (same). Ram, both 4gb, 1066mhz vs 1333mhz (+sony).Hard drive both 7200rpm, 500gb vs 320gb (+toshiba). Screen resolution, 1366x768 vs 1600x900 (+sony). Both have 1GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 330M graphics. Audio, Harmon/Kardon speakers vs •Dolby® Home Theatre® v3 with unknown speakers (+????). Both have Blu-Ray player/burner. Warranty, One year standard vs One year service express plus system guard damage plan (+toshiba). what it all boils down to is the difference between screen resolutions, audio quality and warranty. Does anyone have any first hand experience with the audio quality vs screen resolution? Any really bad experiences with either company or build quality? Both price at around $1250.

G

Sorry, didn't catch this before posting above.
1_What is your budget?
$1300 max
2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15" to 16"
3_What screen resolution do you want?
1366x768 or higher
4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
semi portable
5_How much battery life do you need?
not a big concern, but enough to watch a movie unplugged would be nice
6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
no
7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
Browsing the web, movies on netflix and blu-ray/dvd, music on rhapsody.
8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?
320gb is fine
9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
Toshiba and Sony custom builds
10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?
4 to 5 years or longer

11_What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
blu-ray (preferably a reader/burner) but a reader only will work
12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
no real preference, but style and keyboard quality is important. That is part of the reason for my current two selections.
13_What country do you live in?
US
14_Please tell us any additional information if needed.
Laptop will spend 95% of time in my lap. Audio quality from internal speakers is also very important.