Extrene HD Music

douglasw

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2012
Trying to figure this out..I just did a upgrade to my Pc to better the quality of sound when it comes to music..So i changed over to Flac format and im using foobar 2000 as my play media...So lucky enough i found some real amazing material like Plnk Floyd Dark side of the moon the beatles love album and a talking heads album but whats different then any other flac music these are 24 bit 96 khz 6 channel 8600 kbps.. this is extreme Hd music that you just cant buy on line not even HD tracks sell 6 channel with the KBps in the 8600 range and iv tryed to look around and i just cant find any music thats this extreme so i ask myself were does this material come from and how is it made..Iv also have listen to music from HD tracks and there KBps is tops 2900 i admit it sounds ok but nothing like 8600 kbps thats just totally out of this world so were do i find more of this extreme quality music.

Solution
The files you are using are ripped from DVD-Audio and SACD mutichannel discs. You can rip them from the discs or download the rips illegally but can't buy them legally yet. This type of multichannel music will be available on the new Onkyo emusic site that has not started yet outside of Japan.
http://music.e-onkyo.com/
If you use chrome as your browser it will translate a lot of the site. Some people have been able to download from it but it depends on your location and the credit card you use.
The data rate is higher than 2 channel 24-96 files because there are 3 times the number of tracks not because the quality of each track is higher. 24bit 192khz files have more data and are 2 channel.
Using an external digital to analog...
The files you are using are ripped from DVD-Audio and SACD mutichannel discs. You can rip them from the discs or download the rips illegally but can't buy them legally yet. This type of multichannel music will be available on the new Onkyo emusic site that has not started yet outside of Japan.
http://music.e-onkyo.com/
If you use chrome as your browser it will translate a lot of the site. Some people have been able to download from it but it depends on your location and the credit card you use.
The data rate is higher than 2 channel 24-96 files because there are 3 times the number of tracks not because the quality of each track is higher. 24bit 192khz files have more data and are 2 channel.
Using an external digital to analog converter to feed your audio system will make a further improvement . You can also try J. River Media Center, gives you a nicer GUI and more options than Foobar.

Solution