Solved! How to trace stolen laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello,im Ricky, please help me detect my laptop as someone broke into my house lately and taken all my valuebles, lost 15 over k in malaysian currency

Solution
Hello,im Ricky, please help me detect my laptop as someone broke into my house lately and taken all my valuebles, lost 15 over k in malaysian currency

Your laptop will retain it's unique MAC address wherever it goes but sadly, most of us don't know our MAC and it would be pretty coincidental for you to run into it on another network. For your replacement, the best action to take for the future is to mark it with Smart Water or with invisble writing of your postal code.

Your laptop will retain it's unique MAC address wherever it goes but sadly, most of us don't know our MAC and it would be pretty coincidental for you to run into it on another network. For your replacement, the best action to take for the future is to mark it with Smart Water or with invisble writing of your postal code.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS