LOUD "RADIO ACTIVITY" COMING OUT OF MY PC SPEAKERS!!

Spooked

Honorable
Aug 7, 2012
Ok, I came very close to calling 911 just now. Hope this site is monitered. I need answers/suggestions because I'm absolutely terrified. VERY loud commotion suddenly started coming from my Edirol 2.0 PC speakers, like a room or office was being ransacked. Cabinets/furniture overturned, a lot of paper or files being thrown around with several vioces in the background. This went on for what seemed like several minutes. Should I call the police or could this be an "issue" with unsecured ports or a PC virus? I am freaked out!

Spooked

Honorable
Aug 7, 2012

(Sorry about all the the caps. Didn't mean to yell, just really spooked.) :sweat:

and you would tell them what? that strange sounds are coming from your pc speakers?

what were you doing at the time?

some online advertisements are very loud and suprisingly have some odd sounds.

unless someone is ransacking your own house or you were monitoring a feed of a house at the time and you know it really is happening i dont see why you would get spooked. while it might be strange, there is normally a logical explanation for it.

now if it happens again, or happens at regular intervals perhaps you want to start delving deeper into what happened.