Nany class action suit for hp pavillon- 9000

G

You might wish to explain better. There is talk of a class action against HP concerning their laptops. I should Google for that and see if your model is one of those at issue.

G

I have a customer that needs this information to help her get some type of reimbursment for her laptop. She says she paid 2300 for it, so Im assuming 1300 went to software and taxes with no extended warranty, so she missed the one year warranty, and obviously the hp recalls to replace the faulty motherboards and video card. So I fixed both issues. Another customer that got talked into paying for their software with a laptop purchase for the store can make another $1000 off of their lack of knowledge that they will not get reimbursement, or reinstallation or recover cds(which is another hp lawsuit). But, my question is on obtaining class action lawsuit so she can direct her focus in the right direction for her lemon laptop. dhj enterprises, deidra johnson

G

I have a customer that needs this information to help her get some type of reimbursment for her laptop. She says she paid 2300 for it, so Im assuming 1300 went to software and taxes with no extended warranty, so she missed the one year warranty, and obviously the hp recalls to replace the faulty motherboards and video card. So I fixed both issues. Another customer that got talked into paying for their software with a laptop purchase for the store can make another $1000 off of their lack of knowledge that they will not get reimbursement, or reinstallation or recover cds(which is another hp lawsuit). But, my question is on obtaining class action lawsuit so she can direct her focus in the right direction for her lemon laptop. dhj enterprises, deidra johnson