Are there netbooks with usb 3.0 yet?

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
Ive already found several laptops with 3.0 which are interestring but Im choosing to replace my 2 year old netbook MSI wind for a newer netbook with usb 3.0, are there any out yet? Thus far I havent seen any when I search but there might be down the line...

What do you think? This will actually be awesome but i hope the atom or even the dual core atom will not bottle neck the transer rates and speeds of usb3.0

Solution
Currently, I don't think so. At least there weren't any that I could find. Asus did, however, announce in March that they would be releasing Eee PC's with USB 3.0 at some point. No exact date was released. My guess is whenever new Atoms come out or something along those lines.
Currently, I don't think so. At least there weren't any that I could find. Asus did, however, announce in March that they would be releasing Eee PC's with USB 3.0 at some point. No exact date was released. My guess is whenever new Atoms come out or something along those lines.

Solution

liquidsnake718

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009

Right, not yet but the dc atoms should come out with usb 3.0 capability built in to the motherboards