vdehmlow

Honorable
Jul 5, 2012
Hello,
After a power outage I have no sound for any of my components - display says No data input. What do I do - and please I am a total idiot when it comes to anything technical!! Desperately need sound for my TV ...

Solution
Since the Marantz SR7200 receiver is mentioned I will assume that this is used for TV sound not the speakers inside the TV. Your receiver may have lost the setup due to the power outage so it would be best to redo this following the manual.
Since the receiver says No data you are on a digital input. If your TV is connected with analog then you need to press the A/D button on the front of the receiver and see if that helps.
shut all the equipment off, unplug the power, wait 30 seconds, plug power in, turn on equipment, reset antenna with remote control, etc...
if you have multiple antenna inputs on the TV, you have to select the correct one using the menu on the TV remote control.

Since the Marantz SR7200 receiver is mentioned I will assume that this is used for TV sound not the speakers inside the TV. Your receiver may have lost the setup due to the power outage so it would be best to redo this following the manual.
Since the receiver says No data you are on a digital input. If your TV is connected with analog then you need to press the A/D button on the front of the receiver and see if that helps.

Solution

vdehmlow

Honorable
Jul 5, 2012

Perfect! That was the key. Now I have sound ... thank you so much!