Samsung vs asus computers

birdy55

Distinguished
May 30, 2010
Hello,I need to know which of these computers is the best rliable one to buy Asus - Laptop with Intel® Core™ i5 Processor - Blue/Black
Model: G60JX-RBBX05 | SKU: 9736955 OR
Samsung - Laptop with Intel® Core™ i5 Processor - Red/Black
Model: NP-R780-JS01US | SKU: 9728443

Solution
It kind of depends on what you're going for. In my search for a gaming laptop, I ranked the Asus above the Samsung, but that was because it had a much better GPU.
If you want a gaming computer, it's the Asus hands down. If you want it for internet browsing or other low-impact activities, or for video stuff, the Samsung is good.

$amurai

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
It kind of depends on what you're going for. In my search for a gaming laptop, I ranked the Asus above the Samsung, but that was because it had a much better GPU.
If you want a gaming computer, it's the Asus hands down. If you want it for internet browsing or other low-impact activities, or for video stuff, the Samsung is good.

Solution

birdy55

Distinguished
May 30, 2010
I know, I was checking out computers and I found a site that said the asus has a overheating problem especially when you play high level games. I was just a bit concerned. i am glad you have not noticed this as a problem as I have kept the G60 and think its great. Thanks for your input.