Is my subwoofer dead? Is it possible to fix?

Heartl3ss

Honorable
May 2, 2012
Hello guys..i have been having my 5.1 Speaker System for my PC for over a year and a half now and yesterday morning while i was watching a video on Youtube my speakers suddendly did a really loud buzz and after this they kept doing a very annoying buzzing noise. It was coming from all my speakers so when i disconnected all speakers from the main subwoofer that is connected to the power the noise was limited only to the subwoofer. The noise keeps buzzing even when the sound is switched off. Once i connect the subwoofer into the power plug it starts doing that noise. However when i switch it on the sounds gets even more annoying and when connected to the rest of the speakers they start doing the same noise. Here is a video to help you undestand whats wrong with it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5J5MlJI7oc

My questions are:
1)What's wrong with it? What happened?
2)Is it possible to fix it? If yes, how?

Thanks in advance,
Geo.

Heartl3ss

Honorable
May 2, 2012
I also opened the subwoofer apart and what i found on one of the boards is that a large capacitor was bent really hard..so i tried to push him back up straight but in the end it chipped off the soldering...what i noticed is that one of the solder contacts was not actually connected cause the bottom of the capacitor actually got very big in a way that the inside of the capacitor created an opening in it outer skin and some stuff came out..what do u think? could this be it?