Sony vaio vgn-tz21wn/b

asgar

Distinguished
May 15, 2010
hello.
I have a sony vaio vgn-tz21wn/b laptop, i'm having a problem with it when i press power button the power light blinks & turns offif any one have any solution plz plz plz tell me.

asgar

Distinguished
May 15, 2010
Is the battery dead or is this also happening with the power supply connected ?

hiii.

thank you very much for your reply..i have check with another battery but still same problem. could u please tell me that how to check power supply if u have any idea pls let me know
thanks

asgar

Distinguished
May 15, 2010
If the other battery was known to be working then the laptop is faulty and you need to return it to the dealer.

hii
but the laptop is out of warrenty. wht shoul i do now. shall i replace the motherborad or is there any other solution?
many thanks

G

If you read the small print, the warranty is in addition to your normal consumer rights. A laptop is a consumer durable and you purchase it in the expectation that it will be durable. Your contract is always with the vendor (the retailer) regardless of any offer by the manufacturer to fix stuff during the warranty period.

So, unless you have been negligent or the laptop is over five years old, take it back to the dealer and ask what they intend to do about this problem with the product they sold. Any argument, go to Better Business Bureau, City or State Consumer Protection staff (in UK, Govt Consumer Direct website).

asgar

Distinguished
May 15, 2010
If you read the small print, the warranty is in addition to your normal consumer rights. A laptop is a consumer durable and you purchase it in the expectation that it will be durable. Your contract is always with the vendor (the retailer) regardless of any offer by the manufacturer to fix stuff during the warranty period.

So, unless you have been negligent or the laptop is over five years old, take it back to the dealer and ask what they intend to do about this problem with the product they sold. Any argument, go to Better Business Bureau, City or State Consumer Protection staff (in UK, Govt Consumer Direct website).

thanks very much indeed....