Turtle Beach Z6A VS. Logitech G930

joemoe1013

Honorable
Mar 31, 2012
Hello, I was just wondering which I should get. I have been doing a lot of research on a lot of head sets, and it came down to these too. My two biggest concerns are audio quality and how comfortable it is. Thanks!

roadkill_626

Honorable
Apr 1, 2012

Hi Joe,

I own the Turtle Beach z6a and the sound quality is good - its one of the few headsets out there that uses true 5.1 with 3 analog connections to connect to your PC (so you must have a motherboard or soundcard to support it). The Logitech G930 use PC software to generate 7.1/5.1 audio from a USB connection and it is "virtual."

They both sound good and it depends on your preference... My turtle beach is fairly comfortable, however today when I put on my head set a few seconds later the right ear cup felt loose. I took off my head set and noticed the lower right part of the head band above the hinge of the ear cup had cracked/broked! I noticed the tiny screw that connected the two bands together wore out the thread and it snapped due to normal pressure when its on your head... so I can honestly say the build quality is not so great!