Solved! Ati mobility radeon hd 5470 1gb perfomance

gamitpriyank

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2010
Hello,
I wanted to ask hd5470 perfomance with i5-520M , if playing games like assasins creed in full details , I am thinking of buying studio 15 ,i also want full HD enabled screen will the graphic card be able to handle this details

Solution
Hello and welcome to the forums :)
HD 5470M is a low-end card for gaming so it can handle AC2 on low details and don't expect to run it on FULL HD(you have to lower the resolution)
Also increasing the shared memory won't help you getting a better performance in gaming neither lowering the windows visual performance will.
If you want to play AC2 maxed out on Full HD,then consider notebooks like ASUS G73 or AlienwareM17x which has HD 5870M

gamitpriyank

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2010
Will increase in shared memory with graphic card increase the perfomance , if yes how ? In windows 7 if we lower the details of it's visual perfomance and keep less number of processes running in the taskbar will it help in nearly better perfomance in just HD resolution ?

Hello and welcome to the forums :)
HD 5470M is a low-end card for gaming so it can handle AC2 on low details and don't expect to run it on FULL HD(you have to lower the resolution)
Also increasing the shared memory won't help you getting a better performance in gaming neither lowering the windows visual performance will.
If you want to play AC2 maxed out on Full HD,then consider notebooks like ASUS G73 or AlienwareM17x which has HD 5870M

Solution

prem_k

Distinguished
May 16, 2010
well i'm afraid you cant get any of the above mentioned models in India for 60k. Why not try the lenovo y550? It comes with a GT 240m for a price of ~45k. The GT 240m is much faster than the 5470.

G

dear which i s the best laptop in around 35,000 in which i can do my work not technical one but ya a bit so ....
and i also wanna play games because i love to play games of high definition it will not possible for me as they all required graphic card in my home pc which is pentium 4 ! so i planning to a buy a laptop

would you suggest me some

G

trust me, if you use a software like splash pro ex, which works with Ati avivo hd technology, blue ray full hd (1080p) works just fine... (ex: my acer aspire 5741g: intel core i3 330m, 4gb ddr3 ram,radeon hd 5470)

sabygo

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2011
"dear which i s the best laptop in around 35,000 in which i can do my work not technical one but ya a bit so ....
and i also wanna play games because i love to play games of high definition it will not possible for me as they all required graphic card in my home pc which is pentium 4 ! so i planning to a buy a laptop

would you suggest me some"

hey friend if u want a 35k laptop with best features go for an HCL laptop as they are less prices i will suggest HCL Me AE1V2432-X And HCL Me AE1V2734-I