Pair of loud speakers to TV

keosan24

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
I currently own a Sylvania with one audio out(RCA, Red and white) and i currently have connected my jbl eon speaker into that audio output. Now i have another jbl eon speaker with speaker to RCA but my tv does not have 2 audio outputs(RCA). How would i connect my two speakers to get them both to play whatever comes out of the tv ?

Solution
You just need a pair of audio splitters or Y connectors to split the mono output into two mono outputs. If you want stereo then you will need to connect the speakers to the sources directly or through an audio switcher.

keosan24

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
Sorry for not giving specific info as the tv is against the wall i would have to do a 180 of the tv to see the information.
I have two self powered speakers, one is currently connected to the tv and working.
TV Model number : LC320SL1 120V 60Hz 145W
The speakers have speaker to RCA
5ofa1.jpg

Speaker cables plugged into audio out(white and red)
One speaker works but their is no way for me to plug my other speaker into the tv and get it to work i want to know how?

keosan24

Honorable
Mar 9, 2012
so what cable would i need to have the one audio output(white and red) turn into two audio outputs(two white and red) for both speakers?
Edit : Got the cables and got it working thanks!

TRENDING THREADS