koolkat574

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2011
I realize these aren't truly high-end speakers, but this was the closest category I could think of. I bought, about 3 months ago, a Logitech z506 5.1 system for my computer. They worked fine initially but in the last few days, I have noticed that the sound on the two front speakers has stopped outputting; though, the front speaker with the volume knob will still control the volume. The sub-woofer also hits very quietly, even turned all the way up. I played around with my sound card's settings to see if i could get the front speakers to output- I have a Creative Titanium Pro sound card. I had the sound card's profile set on game, and when I changed it to entertainment, I got sound to the front two speakers, but the sound stopped from the rear two and the center. Then, by pressing the inputs into the sub-woofer really hard and holding them there, I got that to start hitting nicely again. Ultimately, I'm not sure whether this is a speaker problem or a sound card problem. Any thoughts? I can provide other system information if its needed. Thanks! :D