Problems with new htpc and hdtv displaying negitive colours.

loggo

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
Hi there, i have just brought myself a cheap p.c to act as a htpc. My problem is that when i connect my pc up to my t.v ,i have problem's with the picture. The picture will be fine and then go a sort of negtive colour and the only way to rectify it , is to switch to another input and then back to the p.c.

I have updated the firmware on my t.v and installed the lastest gpu drivers but still the problem occurs. My t.v is sony KDL-40EX401. My mobo is foxconn a55mx and cpu AMD A4 3300 2.5GHz with AMD Radeon HD 6410D intergrated gpu. Any help would be great as this is driving me nuts.

2088tup.jpg
[/img]

bodeen2012

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
if you are using hdmi try using a different cable . i had a similar thing happen to me and it made me scratch my head for a while till i went and got a another hdmi cable . funny thing was the first cable i paid 35 dollars for, and the one i fixed it with was 3.50 at five below. I'm not saying that is the problem but from the picture thats how my tv looked .

loggo

Honorable
Feb 13, 2013
I found out the problem was, i had to change a setting in ati catalyst. I had to change to to full rgb:)