What should i buy 48v pahatom power supply or 24v

Dariusz_15

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2011
i want to buy a phatom power supply, thre is a 48v and 24 v. i live in the USA and i'm using a TACSAM US-100 audio interface usb to a PC using windows seven and protools 10. i donnot know which phantom pwer supply to buy because there is two different voltages, do you know which one i should get 48v, or 24v,?

Dariusz_15

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2011
thanx for the info
i would like to tell you somehing important since it's christmas, An angel named Gabriel put Jesus Christ into mary hisd mother by breathing into her the holy spirit. Gabriel also gaave Muhammed the Prophet the verses of the QURAN over a period of 22 years 700 years after Jesus. Gabriel also came to the first person jewish person Named Abraham. the Jewish Isralies and Arabs desend from Abrahams sons. In the BIBLE it says that dreams and nightmares are visions of the future that are givin to a person by an angel sent by GOD with the spirit of prophecy. I had many dreams and nightmares come to reality so i donnot hesitate to tell you, actually i tell everyone to read the Quran and pray and believe in ALLAH/GOD because i want them to experiance the miricles i have been part of. HEY Alicia my people know me as Dariusz (darrie-ys). I'm a producer/rapper/singer/preacher/politition/ext... i decided to become a musician and start my own label, because i love throwing parties and showing people a good time. I actually do music to get an audiance for politics. I'm also gonna run for president. 1 destroy all money and all forms of currency in every country 2. unite product manufactures who currently produce the same products at different qualities and compete with eachother so they could work togeter and produc the best quality products in the world because people deserve the best and it's a waste of materials making cheap *** 3 i will let every persn inthe world get what ever they want and as much of it as they want with out a limit to how much they could get.
6% of men in the united states make over 100,000$ annually, economy is base on supply and demand when more people work and make more money the economy is better and there is more empoloymnt. in this new governemnt i'm wotking on ushering in has no money/CURRENCY standing in the way of prosperity. so when everyone gets what ever they want without a limit this creates a gigantic ammount of demand which causes a need for a supply which causes massive ammounts of employment. think about it.
in the bible it says that we shouldn't practice favortism. in the Quran it says that ALLAH/GOD will punish those who oppress people aswell as that GOD will not deny you anything from your work meaning 1 everthing is legal, 2. because you are working your entitled to everything. after you read the QURAN you will underdstand why i reccommend it.