This Week's Top 10 BitTorrent Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abrahm

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2007
I can't believe Legion is number one. There are probably a lot of disappointed pirates out there, that movie was horrible, not even worth the bandwidth.

michaelahess

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
So you're saying Avatar really didn't need to cost as much as it did in the 3D theaters? If it was less, they'd still have made more than enough to pay for EVERYTHING in the world, and there would have been even less illegal downloads. When will the MPAA start waking up? Obviously torrents aren't hurting their pocket books as much as they say, course when you make more than you deserve (or can spend), having a bit more is mandatory right?

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
I fondly remember the days of watching the A-Team or Knightrider on a Saturday afternoon. Weekend TV was awesome back then..and by our side we had a bag of chips, mushy peas and a can o' pop for £1.78.

These days..I wouldn't bother with half the sludge Hollywood releases, even if it was available on torrent. It's crap.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
[citation][nom]Abrahm[/nom]I can't believe Legion is number one. There are probably a lot of disappointed pirates out there, that movie was horrible, not even worth the bandwidth.[/citation]

Agreed. A classic example of Hollywood making the previews to look amazing and it was nothing of the sort.

Cons29

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
i saw the preview in the movie house,cant remember what movie i was there for. but i really thought it was a good one, but then i went out of the country, when i came back i heard a lot of bad things.

is it really that bad? thought the battle at least was good, based on the preview of course :)

maigo

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
[citation][nom]JohnnyLucky[/nom]The special effects in Avatar at the local IMAX theater were awesome. Watching it at home would be disappointing.[/citation]
bluray rip

knightmike

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
Stop pirating the movies. Rent them for a dollar from redbox. There is no good excuse to steal a movie. Stop rationalizing. Feel free to vote this down because I am not entitled to my opinion and you can sleep at night knowing you're a thief.

zoemayne

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
I saw the movie Legion it was crap it was cheaply done the whole movie was shot in one restaurant. So from the previews thats pretty much the whole movie. I paid to see that crap. THE MIST was similar but it was a GREAT movie.

jrharbort

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
With the current ticket prices, they wonder why so many people torrent? I'm not gonna slam down $12.50 just to see a movie. I can't even remember the last movie I saw in theaters.

Oh wait, it was Transformers back in 2007.....

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]Ive had half of those movies for a while now some in Blu Ray quality but I wont admit it here,lol. Actually come to think of it I pay $75 a month for just internet (Docsis 3.0 bandwidth 85mbs down speed) so in a way I do pay for them...[/citation]
I pay $50 for 15mbs down and 1mbs up. =(

Wasn't Mousemonkey (mod) reminding us not to talk about torrents and the such?

Status
Not open for further replies.