iceandele

Honorable
Jul 27, 2012
So, there is black Friday sale on the Samsung UN60EH6000 60" LED TV, and the Sony KDL55EX645" 55" Super Slim smart TV. They are both 1099.99 dollars. And I can't decide which one to choose. I will be connecting my TV to a computer, so i don't need the smart TV feature.

Any input or advice is welcome :) Thank you

Solution
the on screen movement of the mouse may lag slightly behind your movements and the stop button may not stop the video feed at the exact instant but it should be okay.

by delay we are talking milliseconds. noticible in games but not noticible when watching movies.

if you plan on connecting the tv to a computer,

i would suggest buying a 60hz model.

or, make sure that the 60hz/game mode actually works on a 120/240hz model.

--

there have been quite a few reports of lag if you do not. for instance you move your mouse and the tv displays it slightly after the fact. this is due to the post processing of the tv to fake in the extra frames. a 120hz tv still only accepts a 60hz signal.

iceandele

Honorable
Jul 27, 2012

I probably won't be doing any gaming on this TV, just mostly for Home Theater Purposes. Do i still need a TV with 60Hz Refresh?

the on screen movement of the mouse may lag slightly behind your movements and the stop button may not stop the video feed at the exact instant but it should be okay.

by delay we are talking milliseconds. noticible in games but not noticible when watching movies.

Solution