Kenneth williams wind in the willows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozy-O

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2012

Hi Neil. I've got this on cassette and am converting it to MP3 as I write this. Give me a shout if you still need a copy (drop an email to [removed]). Cheers! Ozy.

UPDATE - Two years later... Since leaving this message I've had dozens of people email me asking for a copy of Kenneth Williams' Wind in the Willows on MP3, and I've been very happy to oblige. Anyone reading this is very welcome to drop me a line at the address above. I'm pleased to share. But for those who are happy just to listen online and don't really require their own copy, I've now started putting the whole thing online on a Tumblr page. The link is [no advertising]

Tumblr only allows me to post one five-minute track a day, so as I write this we're approaching the end of side 2. The whole thing should be up by mid-February, 2014.

Enjoy!

rdmj74

Estimable
Jun 26, 2014

Edward_9

Estimable
Oct 4, 2015
Hi Ozy-O

I had this on tape as a kid, I'd really like to get it on mp3 so I can listen to it on my device. I found a tumblr site which could be yours, but I can't figure out how to download the audio. Is there any chance you could hook me up?

Many thanks
Ed

KarenPepys

Estimable
Dec 15, 2015
Hi Ozy-O
Is it still possible to obtain a copy of Kenneth Williams' Wind in the Willows on MP3 from you? It is for my young nephew who heard it on Tumblr and would be over the moon to have a complete copy. Many thanks indeed.
KarenPepys

Status
Not open for further replies.