Need help before buying these wireless headphones

Vegetto991

Distinguished
May 14, 2010

Vegetto991

Distinguished
May 14, 2010

anyone have any advice or ideas

i cannot view product pages at this time but in general if you have two headphones and one source then you will most likely need a 3.5mm splitter unless both headphones aren't paired to their particular base unit. in such a case one base unit might work for both wireless headphones.....but i'm not really sure as i've never been in your exact situation before with two wireless ones.

Vegetto991

Distinguished
May 14, 2010

basically my setup is I have two component cables on my tv with two rca connections and each of these wireless headphones have their own base with a red and white rca cables, also the tv has a digital coaxial input.

then you can ignore what i said about a 3.5mm splitter as it appears the headphones in question are of a different style.

if the tv outputs sound out via both rca connections at the same time then you might not need splitters at all (or if both units can work with one base).

if the tv outputs sound out over only one of them at a time then you might need some sort of splitter after all.

---

best i can say is play around for a bit and see if you can get it to work. if not then just return the products. if you are worried about return policies buy it at best buy. you will not get a restocking fee even if opened provided you dont destroy the packing