Vzio 42 inch vs westinghouse 46 inch

Craig White

Honorable
Jul 13, 2012
I heard many owners complain out the cheap parts of Vizio TV. They say once it is out of 1 year guarantee, it is not repairable. I wouldn't go for the cheaper one and have to replace the set just after couple of years. Westinghouse? I've never heard of it.

yang0409

Honorable
Jun 11, 2012
Is there anyway you can stretch your budget a bit? I wouldn't really recommend you to get any of these brands. For tvs, it would be better to get one from trusted brands. Not all of them are that expensive. You can get a 47" lg smart 3d tv for around $900. If right now you don't have enough funds, I suggest you save more for a few months at least you're sure that your tv would last longer than these tvs.

ashytoclassy

Honorable
Aug 8, 2012
I would definitely not recommend you the westinghouse. I have a VZIO and a LG TV in the house right now. I think both TVs are very good, VZIO has great image quality, but I like the design of the LG TV better. Do not get the Westinghouse, not worth it.

ElectronicsFan72

Honorable
Jul 30, 2012
I would not recommend either of these brands over Sharp, LG, etc. especially if you can find a deal for one of those other brands. However, of these two, I would choose the Vizio set; they seem to fare slightly better than Westinghouse models.