Who can let me know where this hdmi to 8 rca cable can be used?

rickstalker

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
Hi, Who can let me know where this cable can be used? i want to know the name of device. As i know not have any chip in this cable. Thanks

hdmi-to-8rca-s-video-1.jpg

:)

rickstalker

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2010
but this cable withou any chip inside, you know hdmi is digital signal, but rca is analog, can not convert directly, this cable should be work for specail device which can covert the digital to signal like hd dvd or set top. I want to know the model of the device. Thanks.

NOTE 2: Unidirectional HDMI in to 3 RCA, 5 RCA Or S-video out
To use this cable, your display must be a high definition display. The cable doesn't own the chip to convert digital signals to analog signals, so it only fits for the devices which itself can convert digital signals to analog signals for example STB (Set Top Box) , this listing is for the 3 RCA or 5 RCA Component or S-video+2.5mm female port Adapter Cable only. The convertor is not included!! Please be sure you get this cable before purchasing, thanks.

NOTE 3:If the cable can not work on your device, we can refund you but you must send the cable back to us firstly.

This cable only support to connect HD Player to TV,Can't support to connect computer to TV. It only can transmit HDMI to RCA and it cannot transmit RCA to HDMI.

Please make sure you know where this cable can be used before you buy Thanks.

A premium high performance quality HDMI- RCA cable suitable for use in HDTV, Home Theater systems, and all other HDMI to RCA or s-video supported appliances

Please kindly note: your video output device must support both analog and digital signal conversion and output function. Please consult with your video output device's user manual for more information.

So in other words, set top boxes, home theater systems and maybe an XBox.

-Wolf sends

brad_h

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
No Wolf, it doesn't work like that. Sorry.

To the original poster. I don't know of any consumer device on the market that this would work with. Most likely it is for some kind of special card for computer or something. Either that or the entire thing is a gimick to get people's money. I'm thinking the latter is very likely.

brad_h

Honorable
Apr 19, 2012
No DVD player or set top box I know of will - that includes Directv, Dishnetwork, Comcast boxes (all of them). No DVD/Bluray players from LG, Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, Oppo, Denon, and Onkyo.

Again, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that cable will work with any DVD/Bluray player on the market - unless it's some off-the-wall Chinese brand (in which case I doubt the HDMI works as HDMI). And I know there is no set top boxes from service providers that it will work with. Not in the US anyway.

TRENDING THREADS